TaDa Time Intellectual Property Policy:
Your Copyrights and Trademarks
To report copyright infringement and request that TaDa Time remove any infringing content it is hosting (such as a TaDa Time user's profile picture, profile name, or status message), please email a completed copyright infringement claim to firstname.lastname@example.org (including all of the information listed below). You can also mail a complete copyright infringement claim to TaDa Time’s copyright Agent:
Attn: Augray Copyright Agent
18650 W. Corporate Drive
Brookfield, WI 53045, USA
Before you report a claim of copyright infringement, you may want to send a message to the relevant TaDa Time user you believe may be infringing your copyright. You may be able to resolve the issue without contacting TaDa Time.
To report trademark infringement and request that TaDa Time remove any infringing content it is hosting, please email a complete trademark infringement claim to email@example.com (including all of the information listed below).
Before you report a claim of trademark infringement, you may want to send a message to the relevant TaDa Time user you believe may be infringing your trademark. You may be able to resolve the issue without contacting TaDa Time.
What to include in your copyright or trademark infringement claim to TaDa Time
Please include all of the following information when reporting a copyright or trademark infringement claim to TaDa Time:
- Your complete contact information (full name,mailing address, and phone number). Note that we regularly provide your contact information, including your name and email address (if provided), the name of your organization or client who owns the rights in question, and the content of your report to the person whose content you are reporting. You may wish to provide a professional or business email address where you can be reached.
- A description of the copyrighted work or trademark that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the content hosted on our Services that you claim infringes your copyright or trademark.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material on our Services. The easiest way to do this is by providing us the phone number of the individual who has submitted the infringing content on our Services.
A declaration that:
- You have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted or trademarked content described above, in the manner you have complained of, is not authorized by the copyright or trademark owner, its agent, or the law
- The information in your claim is accurate
- You declare, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright or trademark that is allegedly infringed.
- Your electronic signature or physical signature.